"Its not who you are that holds you back, its who you think you are."
Trying something new or meeting a new therapist can be a vulnerable experience. I am hopeful you will feel comfortable, at ease and feel able to be yourself. The initial session will be a few questions aimed at understanding and getting to know you and/or your family better. By the end of the initial session I usually have an understanding of what direction will be helpful and collaborate with you on next steps.
- Initial Intake Therapy 50 min - $120
- Individual Therapy 50 minutes - $100/per session
- Family Therapy or Couple's Counseling 50 minutes - $100/per session
- We do have a limited amount of people we can serve on a sliding scale based on income. We also have an intern that can see people at a lower fee.
- Substance Abuse Evaluation $100
- Domestic Violence Evaluation $100
- Substance Abuse and Domestic Violence Assessment $120
- Driver License Evaluations $200 (For those looking to apply to get there drivers license back after DUI/OWI's)
Fee's or copay's for service are expected at session.
- ASR (not Lakeland ASR)
- Healthscope (Whirlpool)
- Priority Health
- United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
When using your insurance benefits, please call you insurance company and have these questions answered for our first session.
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the copay amount per therapy session?